Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I should be cleaning....

Last night, I should have been cleaning...


Front room- Disaster
Bathroom- Passable
Bedroom- Just plain awful
Kitchen- Complete NIGHTMARE!


well, I started in the kitchen (because I hate it the most..) and well, I guess I accomplished something ...



now, in order for this to be truly amazing, you have to understand, my kitchen is about 2 feet by 2 feet. I am not kidding. these dishes take up the whole darn space!


After my intese laboring over the dishes I needed to take a break. obviously. I cruised around on the internet for a while until I found something amazing. A recipe for Monkey bread! oh how I love monkey bread.. all the ooey gooey goodness! I had missed it so. 


Naturally after working off some calories I needed to replace them as quickly as humanly possible! so, I went to work!









Notice that I am working at my sink and on my filthy stove... yep. I could not be bothered to put the clean dishes away (that will be a mountain to conquer today..). well there it is.. the beautiful ten million thousand calories that keep my buttocks looking large and in charge!


Today maybe I will get a gym membership....


and clean. 

5 comments:

  1. Aw I love you Kayla. And now I NEED monkey bread.. dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that monkey bread looks delicious! I am sure it was worth the scary biscuit opening experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog!!!! Miss ya Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla,
    That Monkey bread looks very tasty! Why do they call it monkey bread?Can you pick it up and throw it at people? Love, Dad Savage

    ReplyDelete